Spring Camp Jam in the Pines - May 11,12,13

NewSchoolPiney

Explorer
Jun 16, 2003
Boston, MA
www.pinemind.com
Morning,

Just figured I'd pass this along to everyone. This weekend, starting on Friday, May 11, is the Spring Camp Jam in the Pines @ Paradise Lake campground. Most of the artists are bluegrass, folk with a few blues, rock and soul acts, so it's pretty diverse. Tony Trishka and his bluegrass band will be there which is a draw in itself. He just put out a new album. Ticket costs I think are hefty at $80.00 for the entire weekend (included campsite).

I'll be there solo as I'm the only one out of my friends that follows the bluegrass route. Every festival I've been to at Paradise Lake has been pretty fun. The stage is on the beach which makes for great starry night sets.

Camp Jam Homepage

List of Artists/Lineup

If anyone else is going and wants to meet up, let me know. I'm bringing my banjo, guitar etc to keep me company for now.

Peace,

Justin

Piney Boy

Explorer
Sep 19, 2005
Williamstown, NJ
Is it that time again already? Sorry I'll be out of the area, else I'd attend for sure. This never fails to be a good time. On a similar note, I may be attending Mayhem on the Mt. Bluegrass Festival outside of Morgantown WV next weekend.

NewSchoolPiney

Explorer
Jun 16, 2003
Boston, MA
www.pinemind.com
All,

Well, I'm off to Paradise Lake. Looks like the weather is going to be great.

If anyone makes it out, I'm the guy with the big red 1985 4Runner w/Pinelands plates. I have a purple and grey Mountain Hardwear tent (green rain fly).

Peace,

Justin