Such a pretty day.

Rooftree

Explorer
Mar 24, 2017
Haddon Township
Sue, here's one for you that I found on Zillow. The price is pretty steep at $750,000. However is doesn't have 5 acres. How about 51.5 acres. And it has barn a with 4 stalls and loft apartment above it. Plus it has an inground pool. By looking at the aerial, it is very secluded, It is not in the Swedesboro area, but in Franklinville. I don't know where you would be working, but it's 44 minutes (32miles) from Philadelphia.

This is the only house I found that had a barn'

Maybe you just have to put this one on your wish list. I don't know your price range.

Sue Gremlin

Piney
Sep 13, 2005
Vicksburg, Michigan
Sue, here's one for you that I found on Zillow. The price is pretty steep at $750,000. However is doesn't have 5 acres. How about 51.5 acres. And it has barn a with 4 stalls and loft apartment above it. Plus it has an inground pool. By looking at the aerial, it is very secluded, It is not in the Swedesboro area, but in Franklinville. I don't know where you would be working, but it's 44 minutes (32miles) from Philadelphia.

This is the only house I found that had a barn'

Maybe you just have to put this one on your wish list. I don't know your price range.

Thanks! You're right, that's pretty steep. I wish we had that to spend! Who says money can't buy happiness?
We're pretty much tapped out at 450, give or take.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I am sure this is not what you want but you can live in Chatsworth!

Reactions: Boyd

Sue Gremlin

Piney
Sep 13, 2005
Vicksburg, Michigan
That's a cute house! Thanks for this! We're looking for acreage, but I like the bones of that, even though it's teeny. And it's in Chatsworth!! But I am with Bob, we want very private yet convenient.

I think we've decided to look in New England for a few reasons, but it's still not 100%. We're going to look at a place in CT this weekend.