Sunday Exploring

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Have you ever noticed that the "Area Patrolled" sign at Carranza by the Skit and Tuckerton road is held up by rope?

DSC_1923a.jpg

We spent some time today along the Skit and for the most part it was trash free. For the most part!

DSC_1925a.jpg

It is nice in the cedar swamps.

DSC_1934a.jpg

Glad we did not run into the person who left this.

DSC_1930a.jpg

And our third racer this year. We did not see it until we were standing right in front of it.

DSC_1955a.jpg

It was not happy to see us but did not race away. Good thing it does not have allergies.

DSC_1966a.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_1955a.jpg
    DSC_1955a.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 117

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Great photo Guy. Horrifying but great, nonetheless. :)
Scott my son in law is terrified of snakes as well.I asked Him what he found so frightening about an animal thatr weighed maybe a pound amd had teeth barely big enough to break the skin, no venom and cannot sting? He said " Nothing without legs should be able to move that damn fast"! Is this your reason as well?

• Haha
Reactions: Boyd

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Scott my son in law is terrified of snakes as well.I asked Him what he found so frightening about an animal thatr weighed maybe a pound amd had teeth barely big enough to break the skin, no venom and cannot sting? He said " Nothing without legs should be able to move that damn fast"! Is this your reason as well?
I am really not that bad Al. I just never liked snakes and I don't purposely seek them out. I got snapped at by a black racer once but that was probably my only actual run-in.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I am really not that bad Al. I just never liked snakes and I don't purposely seek them out. I got snapped at by a black racer once but that was probably my only actual run-in.
our probably like me with fire ants. I can stand a few feet near a hill and torment them with a stick while of course carefully watching the stick but if you threw a bunch on me I":d bitch squeal like a little girl and mess my drawers,perhaps your reaction if you woke up with a racer in your sleeping bag with you?