Sunday

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
That is correct Bob. When I first started exploring the pines, the map I had said JeNima Mount. It actually said JeMima but there was some sort of distortion there. It wasn't until Steve questioned me on how I was saying it did I check other maps and realize I was saying it wrong.

http://www.njpinebarrens.com/teegate/main.php/download/1112-1/jenima.jpg

I can't make it today Bob. I have to replace my back door lock, mow the leaves, and go to a 3 year olds birthday party.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
TeeGate said:
That is correct Bob. When I first started exploring the pines, the map I had said JeNima Mount. It actually said JeMima but there was some sort of distortion there. It wasn't until Steve questioned me on how I was saying it did I check other maps and realize I was saying it wrong.

http://www.njpinebarrens.com/teegate/main.php/download/1112-1/jenima.jpg

I can't make it today Bob. I have to replace my back door lock, mow the leaves, and go to a 3 year olds birthday party.

Guy

Guy, you did you get Dave's joke right? Those black rock country guys always have that on their mind......:)

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
BobM said:
Guy, you did you get Dave's joke right? Those black rock country guys always have that on their mind......:)

I was not certain if he did not know about it, or was making the joke. So my post at least put one of those questions to rest.

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
That's okay, he's probably sleeping off a couple single malts. He was up all night cursing at the world situation and just being plain ornery.

uuglypher

Explorer
Jun 8, 2005
Estelline, SD
BobM said:
That's okay, he's probably sleeping off a couple single malts. He was up all night cursing at the world situation and just being plain ornery.

You got that right, Bob. But could you hear my cussin' all the way from there?
Musta been more upset and outta control than I thought...

It does get to me; each additional American death in Iraq results in an increase in the administration's resolve to "...stay the course..."(with inadequate force and logistical support) which results in stregthening of the insurgent's resolve and recruitment success ... which results in more American and Iraqi deaths.

To "...stay the course..." without a clear destination or goal - or a substantive plan for achieving it - in mind ... when ever did that become the "American way?"

And to call those who criticize the administration's malfeasance "unpatriotic"? That very act of repudiating criticism is, itself, unpatriotic!

"Do it right, or get out!" IS patent patriotism! We were horribly slow to perceive the wisdom of that in Nam. When will we realize that the truth of it endures and that all "W" is doing is indvertently re-inventing the wheel?

Sorry if this was offens ... No, actually I'm not. I'll admit to a moment of embarrassment about Bill Clinton's private life. But I'm profoundly ashamed of the acts and behavior of the man to whom a narrow margin of the American electorate finally delivered a valid election victory. His will be an enduring legacy of incompetence, mendacity, and cupidity. Our nation will need to rebuild the honorable face it used to hold to the world after Bush is impeached and removed from office - of is allowed to finish his first elected term in office.

Let's see; Are my thoughts and are the reasons for my "cussin'" unclear? I think not. Yeah, I guess you probably could hear me from there.

Best t'y'all,
Dave

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Dave, I read you loud and clear and I echo your sentiments about the war completely. That is why I supposed you mighta had a bad night. Watching the talk shows this morning, it is painfully clear his own party is frustrated with the administration.

The vote was 403 to 3. If I had voted it would be 403 to 4. And its not "cut and run". Its get out of there because we make it worse I feel. Murtha is right.