Explorer
Sep 18, 2008
Swedesboro, NJ

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Karl,

Nice photo's. What are the look-outs actually used for? Are they just to get a better view or is there another reason for them?

If you don't mind answering, how much is the cost for you to use Google?

Guy

kayak karl

Explorer
Sep 18, 2008
Swedesboro, NJ
Karl,

Nice photo's. What are the look-outs actually used for? Are they just to get a better view or is there another reason for them?

If you don't mind answering, how much is the cost for you to use Google?

Guy
there is no cost for google maps. i use my spot tracks to start a map.

lookouts are for bird watchers. you can see over the meadows to Delaware from them. there are some nesting Bald Eagles out on the electrical towers.

amf

Explorer
May 20, 2006
Swedesboro
Re the court battle, NJ lost. State boundary still the high water mark of a prescribed circle around New Castle. Thats why parts of Supawna that consist of river dredge may be in Delaware!

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I work with a guy who is from Pennsville and he said as a teenager they used to party in the Delaware portion of Supawna Meadows because the NJ police couldn't bust them there and Delaware didn't want to be bothered with crossing the bridge.He said the only thing they had to worry about was the Coast Guard and they could be seen coming a mile away across the river and they would be outta there before they made a landing.