Survival shelter

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
why would you do anything that has a could chance of screwing you up when your nowhere near medical attention?
Al

Probably because he has a small army that holds his hand, probably uses makeup as well. :D Totally bogus compared to Les Stroud, who is out there filming himself.

Piney Mike,
I just googled the limey to see about the hotel sleeping you mentioned. A You-tube clip came up that was most disturbing about him on a raft in the Pacific Ocean. Can't believe they put this kind of thing on t.v. ! Disgusting wanker he is.

Mike :pigfly:

Yes, I know the clip you're writing of. When Stroud was in Costa Rica (I think) he mentioned using an enema if the water was to toxic, dirty, etc. to drink. This way, you'd bypass the gag reflex and not vomit, but he thankfully did need feel the need to demonstrate. Bear did not need to demonstrate and whine while shoving water up his arse on film...but his camera crew loved filming that one! A simple explanation suffices!

(insert puking smiley face)

kayak karl

Explorer
Sep 18, 2008
Swedesboro, NJ
It was nice meeting you and your wife and your dog and minature pony. thanks for walking us out to see J.D's hut. i walked two more groups out there that day.
25 of us stayed the night in the snow and had a great time.

Thanks again,
Kayak

c1nj

Explorer
Nov 19, 2008
Even if he sleeps in hotels, the desert episode where he drank water from a dead camel's stomach then slept in it's body cavity like Empire Strikes Back was pretty impressive.