Thanks Teegate, Jon, and Boyd

bicycle tim

Scout
Jun 9, 2018
tabernacle, nj
I've enjoyed bicycling in the Pine Barrens for many years, road biking when the weather is warm and mountain biking when the cooler weather firms up the sand trails. A few years ago I stumbled across this website and have been an avid reader ever since. I now use Teegate's missives and Jon Holcombe's photographs to decide where my bikes and I need to visit. Once that decision is made Boyd's maps are instrumental in getting me there. I can't begin to thank you three gentlemen enough for the places and things in the Pines that you've introduced me to. When I go to bed you three gentlemen are in my prayer queue right after my wife and kids. Thanks again to each of you, Boyd, you should note that when I'm out pedaling around I usually stop at Hot Diggity Dog. I enjoy showing certain of my fellow bicyclists, who find it necessary to spend a fortune on their GPS units, my iphone4 with your maps. When they begin to drool with envy I direct them to the website below and tell them you're the person on the right.
https://video.nationalgeographic.co...0126&utm_campaign=Ngdotcom&utm_rd=19256463295

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Glad that you've found the maps useful, I appreciate the kind words. I assume you mean the "person on the right" in that vintage mapmaking video, because nobody would ever mistake me for the guy on the surfboard. :D Actually nobody would mistake me for the guy in the video either... ;)