The "DUI Decoy" At Your Service! .... And Other Things..

TheChimbo

Jan 14, 2015
I am glad to see that so many people love the area. I am the owner of the property and it is our intention to leave the history and structures there intact.

That makes me happy to hear. Every now and again a few of us go back there and remove trash/broken glass to keep the place clean and safe for kids/dogs. In fact, last summer we took out 11 heavy duty trash bags of garbage from the area. Everytime we went back there, there would just be more broken bottles all over the cement foundation, so we tried removing as much glass as we could to stop whoever was doing that.

Reactions: Ben Ruset

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I am thrilled to see that you are. If you do find anything more on the history of those structures could you please let us know?

youngpineygal

Mar 12, 2019
Atco, NJ
I am glad to see that so many people love the area. I am the owner of the property and it is our intention to leave the history and structures there intact.

Hello Bobbyc! I am another local that would enjoy a lot of time at this location. Currently, I am working on a research poster for a project with Stockton University. I am attempting to get to the bottom of the history of this area and the structures that remain there. I was wondering if you were still the owner of the land and if you would have any information regarding previous owners and history of the land? Please get back to me when you can!!