The Great Swamp Branch ...... A PBX Hike

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Great report guys. I'm sorry I missed this one. Surely looked liked a beating in the best of fashion. there is nothing like getting into areas nobody gets into. Looks like there was potential for disaster but you all made it through. All I can say is: thank God Guy's garanimal tags matched! I mean, can you imagine...

Jeff

long-a-coming

Explorer
Mar 28, 2005
Berlin Twp
The pictures tell a wonderful story of a place most would never even attempt to go, y'all are nuts! And i wish I was there!

I noticed some wearing knee boots and Scott with hippers. How did you make out with those hippers Scott?

Hewey

Piney
Mar 10, 2005
Pinewald, NJ
I'm surprised that you did that in one day. Tell me again how you do the antlers.
I have about three hours into it. I clean it, stain the antlers with wood stain then tape up the antlers and paint the skull with Kilz stainblocker then I top it all of with a glossy clear coat.
Nice work
Thank you guy.

Chris

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
Wow guys, well done! I've been in some really thick briars like that, including one solo adventure up in the Water Gap where I wasn't at all certain I was going to be able to get myself out unassisted. Tip of the hat to all of you.