The JCRR from Whiting to Route 30

aserdaten

Scout
Jul 26, 2003
Ormond Beach, Florida
Can this be enlarged enough so that the MP labels don't overwhelm the map (aerial photo)? I could only enlarge it once, and it was pretty confusing to follow. But a great idea, anyway!

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
aserdaten said:
Can this be enlarged enough so that the MP labels don't overwhelm the map (aerial photo)? I could only enlarge it once, and it was pretty confusing to follow. But a great idea, anyway!

I am assuming you still want to know where the Mileposts are, so I can change the name of them to 1,2,3, etc which will make it less confusing. But if I zoom in it will have to be two or more photo's to see them all.

I will try to get to that later today.

Guy

aserdaten

Scout
Jul 26, 2003
Ormond Beach, Florida
That makes it a lot better, Guy; thanks for the effort. Was most interested in details for the Whiting area, since I lived there the first three years after retirement in 1991. But that was in Crestwood Village, which lies to the northeast just beyond the covered area.

Guess y'all are having it just as hot up in NJ as we are down here in Central Florida, but it shouldn't last much longer up there. Hope you're getting a bit of rain to subdue some of that heat.

Dave, Ormond Beach

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
No...the next two days is going to be very hot.

Guy