The Search for the Lost Railroad brige

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Robert,

I was on vacation and was not able to reply earlier. The bridge in the video is not the bridge in question. We were discussing the bridge over the Batsto river. Your brother was right there when he first reached the tracks and made the left. He then came to a dead end, and he then must walk to the tracks and walk about 100 yards left on the tracks. He was almost there and missed it. The Batsto river bridge is very large with a large body of water running under it. The bridge he found was one of the smaller ones closer towards Atsion.

Below is a picture of the Batsto River bridge from upstream. Notice the size and the volume of water. The second one is from the 70's.

Guy

Batsto.jpg

Bridge.jpg

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Robert,

For some reason the links on your site that use Windows Media Player do not work on a Mac. I am running both OS X and OS 9.x on my computer, and my wife is running the same, and they do not work. I am able to view the source code, and using the link I can manually open Windows Media and view the video.

Could you post the direct link along with the normal link on your video site's, so that Mac users who do not know how to view the source code can see your video's.

Example:

http:/64.65.43.76/VidLibDir1/TheLostBridge.wmv

Guy