Trash

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
We went stone searching today and everyplace we went there was a hunters vehicle right where we wanted to go so we gave up. On our way home we were heading up Carranza Road above Friendship following a state vehicle and they pulled over right by the Featherbed. You can't see it in the photo but there was trash just down the road on the right. And it apparently was quite a bit. We stopped up the road around the curve to stone search and they had the dozer picking it up for quite a while. They were still there when we left.

View full size.

trash.jpg

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I think that one was shown on Facebook. What manner of callous people drive that far in to dump their load. No respect for anything but themselves.

Jul 12, 2006
Gloucester City, NJ
Why wife and I removed an item from our bucket-list yesterday, by finally visiting Centralia. You wouldn't believe the amount of trash and dumping that's been done in that area, along with the 4-wheelers tearing up the area.

While it was great to finally see the area, it was sad to see the destruction.

Reactions: Teegate

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I forgot to mention that as we were passing the black cemetery on Carranza road yesterday, a group of black and white individuals were apparently cleaning the place up. It was before lunch so the next time you pass check the place out. It is nice to see this occuring.