turtle cam (local)

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
one of my dads buddies lives on a lake in burlington county and loves watching the turtles on this log when they sunbathe, so together they decided to setup a web cam near by, they are still working out some flukes but soon you will be able to watch the turtles 24-7. here are some still shots. They aren't the best quality since they are just frames. once the live shot comes up i will post a link.

Attachments

• turtles.JPG
    turtles.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 316

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Mudboy, do you know what kind of camera he is using for that? I would like to adapt a camera like that for watching certain areas for illegal activities.
Thanks for any help.

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL
Pretty cool webcam. As I launched the site, a big red belly climbed on to the log. I did have to tweak my IE's Active X settings to allow it to work first though.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
It requires IE 5.0 or better, so I can't view it on my Mac. I tried Safari and Firefox and they won't work.

Guy

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
It would be cool to set up a camera like this somewhere in the deep woods. It wouldn't be as active, but who knows what might show up.

Jeff

On the other hand, it would compromise the solitude of the area it was set up. yeah, maybe that is a bad idea.