Wallet In Carranza Road

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

Yesterday, while riding down Carranza Road I somehow noticed a wallet laying in the middle of the road as we passed over it. I turned to Jessica in disbelief and kept telling her it was a wallet. I decided to go back. So, watch the video and when it freezes check out the wallet in the road. Then take a close look at the speed of the car coming towards us. He must have been looking for it. As I made the turn to go back dreams of retiring that day flashed before my eyes ....and then .....well ...just watch.

Best to watch in full screen and on the youtube site. Stay with it to the end.

Last edited:

Old Crazy

Explorer
Oct 13, 2007
Stinking Creek, NJ
Losing your wallet is a mess. This past winter I set my wallet down on the tonneau cover of my pick-up truck in the parking lot at the Brendan Byrne Park Office. I didn't realize I had left it there until I went to a grocery store 45 minutes later. I raced back to the parking lot to look for it, but it was gone. I immediately cancelled all my credit cards, debit card, and got a new drivers license the next day. Three days later I got a call from the Red Bank State Police informing me that somebody found my wallet on the side of the road with all the contents scattered on the ground and turned it in to them. It was a road I had not travelled, so whomever found it in the Brendan Byrne parking lot took what they wanted and tossed it out of their car. All the credit cards were missing, and the $120 Dick's Sporting Goods gift card, but to my surprise, they left my debit card, drivers license, and firearms ID card.