Was did Santa bring you to explore the pines?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Santa brought me a second pair of hiking pants so I won't be walking around for two years with holes in the new pair I already have. I also got a macro leans and wide angle lens for my iPhone. It should be interesting to see how that works with plants. And I received insulated gloves that work with a touchscreen so I don't have to take them off. I assume they work with my GPS also.

Reactions: Ben Ruset and oji

Jon Holcombe

Explorer
Dec 1, 2015
Medford
I got a Concealed Carry Gun Belt (heavy enough to hold up my briar pants, hunting knife, pepper spray, and hip boot leashes), Fingerless ragg gloves that fit under my leather gloves and allow me to operate my camera, Alpha Burly Hunting Boots to keep me warm while I am standing in ice water for an hour, a Boot Puller so I do not have to wrestle them off, and the continued patience of my wife who supports my pursuit of this nutty obsession with the Pinelands. Merry Christmas and thanks to Ben and all of you for this website and continued invaluable advice.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I also received battery heated socks. I have never had a pair before so this should be interesting.

Reactions: Jon Holcombe

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I got a Concealed Carry Gun Belt (heavy enough to hold up my briar pants, hunting knife, pepper spray, and hip boot leashes), Fingerless ragg gloves that fit under my leather gloves and allow me to operate my camera, Alpha Burly Hunting Boots to keep me warm while I am standing in ice water for an hour, a Boot Puller so I do not have to wrestle them off, and the continued patience of my wife who supports my pursuit of this nutty obsession with the Pinelands. Merry Christmas and thanks to Ben and all of you for this website and continued invaluable advice.
You actually carry pepper spray in the barrens? Does it work against chiggers?

smoke_jumper

Piney
Mar 5, 2012
Atco, NJ
I didn't get anything but my son thinks I can follow him through the woods on his electric dirt bike:)
IMG_4214.JPG

Reactions: Teegate