What an Hour in The Pines

swwit said:

:siren:

I very well agree with the wrong doings being done. But to say that texans are any different in their atrocities than people from other states is wrong. I've spent much time in texas and can tell you with the exception of the inner cities it's a different world. The people in west texas for example are some of the nicest and polite people around. The whole turtle thing is horrible but I've seen many jersey scum swerve to hit animals on the road, put firecrackers in frogs and toads mouth's ect.. The whole point is it's not something isolated to a certain state or locality. The redneck remarks some people make are rediculous too.

Would it have been OK if he said Arkansas? He was just making a funny and I think the Texans are tough enough to take it. :guinness:

Steve

dragoncjo

Piney
Aug 12, 2005
camden county
Yeah being that I've never been to texas it was just kind of written without any thought behind it(I tend to do this sometimes). It was kind of in reference to dave's gene pool quote(which I found very comical). I apologize if I offend anyone.
chris

swwit

Explorer
Apr 14, 2005
dragoncjo said:
Yeah being that I've never been to texas it was just kind of written without any thought behind it(I tend to do this sometimes). It was kind of in reference to dave's gene pool quote(which I found very comical). I apologize if I offend anyone.
chris

LOL. No problem. I just like to get along with everyone. Anything said in fun is ok with me. Sorry if I over reacted.:cool:

uuglypher

Explorer
Jun 8, 2005
Estelline, SD
piker56 said:
Isn't George Bush a Texan? (sorry couldn't resist :) )

Actually,... no ...he isn't. He is a native New Englander. He was born in New Haven, Connecticut,and received his.... well ... he was exposed to the opportunity to receive the intellectual benefits of a "higher"education right there on his New England home turf (prep school in Massachusets - Amherst, I think - college at Yale, business school at Harvard) ... but he always was attracted to the cowboy persona while in elementary and secondary school in Midland, Tx, where his daddy was in "th' aul bidnizz" - which explains why he had to learn English as a second language...

Oh Hell, I'd just better stop right here and go to bed! Were I to go on this would just get bette ... uh ...worse!

Dave