Where is this?

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Actually, I don't know. I was kind of going by the vegetation and general old school bridge construction. But, I'm going to guess. Either here, or on the same creek?

1610651553863.png

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
I drive down there a few times a month. There used to be some large Turk's cap Lily but I haven't seen them in several years. The Blue Mist flower along the roadside is nice also! There is a nice trail across the bypass if you park at the canoe launch area.

Reactions: Longleaf Piney

Rooftree

Explorer
Mar 24, 2017
Haddon Township
Yes; one of the plants I found right along the edge of the road was the Turk's Cap Lily. Several years back someone came through with a heavy duty bushwhacker and cut the plant down, as with all the vegetation along the road. I also haven't seen them since. I might have seen the Blue Mist, but wasn't able to ID it and it might have been before I became a member. Now I got Bob to help me out. He has been quite helpful to me over the past few years.
I've been on that trail once, parking at the canoe launch, but it was in my early years of exploring. I didn't see much in flowering plants. But I might now if I do a return visit. Actually, I might have not been interested in plants at the time.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Where is this? A general answer will do because it does look like many other places. It is in Wharton.

DSC_1423a.jpg