Wine and Beer Festival set for Oct. 27-28

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
The South Jersey Tourism Corporation will present the Vintage South Jersey Fall Wine and Beer Festival on Oct. 27 and Oct. 28, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Campbell’s Field on the Camden Waterfront.
The Fall Wine and Beer Festival follows a successful spring event and will feature craft beers from local breweries in addition to more than 100 South Jersey wines.
Participating wineries include: Amalthea Cellars, Auburn Road Vineyard and Winery, Bellview Winery, Cedarvale Winery, Chestnut Run Winery, Coda Rossa, DiMatteo Vineyards, Heritage Vineyards, Plagido's Winery, Sharrott Winery, Tomasello Winery, Valenzano Winery, and Wagonhouse Winery.
Participating breweries include: Yards Brewing Company, Tuckahoe Brewing Company, Turtle Stone Brewing Company, Cape May Brewing Company, and Flying Fish Brewing Company.
Tickets for the festival are $25 in advance online, or $30 at the gate, and include access to taste wines from more than a dozen South Jersey wineries, craft beer from at least five local breweries, crafts and food available for purchase, live music, and a souvenir glass.

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
Wooohoooooooooo!!! I'll be here. Wine and beer? Sweet.

Oh and they definitely need to spell check. Saw the link and yeah, pretty bad.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
Tickets for the festival are $25 in advance online, or $30 at the gate, and include access to taste wines from more than a dozen South Jersey wineries, craft beer from at least five local breweries, crafts and food available for purchase, live music, and a souvenir glass.

They forgot the bullet-proof vest for the walk to and from your vehicle.
:eek:

Reactions: Trailwalker

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
It's not too bad there Rednek, but yea I felt that way on a recent visit to the aquarium.

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
You guys are ALL TALK and never get out there and actually DO anything. It's all Merp Merp Merp.

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
You guys are ALL TALK and never get out there and actually DO anything. It's all Merp Merp Merp.

You couldn't be more wrong young lady. ;)
My bride of 30 years and I have been to multiple beer and wine events this year. They include the Cape May Wine Festival, Heritage Wine and Craft Beer fest and the best event I have ever been to in my extensive life, the Barley Legal Home Brewers Cinco de Mayo beer festival. Best beer event run by the most down to earth beer people I have ever met.
I just prefer to my drinking and festing far away from Camden or any other major city for that matter.

I have 48 gallons of homemade wine working right now. 12 gallons of concord and merlot are gently popping right now next to me in my kitchen while I sip a Rogue Dead Guy Ale. The wine is in the kitchen right now so as to keep the fermentation temps warm and steady.

As Oji said, there is a wine and beer fest down here in Pestletown every day !
:guinness:

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
You couldn't be more wrong young lady. ;)
My bride of 30 years and I have been to multiple beer and wine events this year. They include the Cape May Wine Festival, Heritage Wine and Craft Beer fest and the best event I have ever been to in my extensive life, the Barley Legal Home Brewers Cinco de Mayo beer festival. Best beer event run by the most down to earth beer people I have ever met.
I just prefer to my drinking and festing far away from Camden or any other major city for that matter.

I have 48 gallons of homemade wine working right now. 12 gallons of concord and merlot are gently popping right now next to me in my kitchen while I sip a Rogue Dead Guy Ale. The wine is in the kitchen right now so as to keep the fermentation temps warm and steady.

:guinness:
All I hear is Merp Merp Merp. I make wine and drink beer out in the middle of nowhere. You should have your own "Piney" winefest Rednek. Lol

I am just kidding. Happy to see you guys last as long as I've been alive. I guess the key to a long lasting marriage is lots and lots of homemade wine. Hmmmmm. I'm just getting ideas for the hubby and I. Hahahahaha. I think it's great you two!

noboat

Explorer
Feb 1, 2010
Waterford Works
[quote="RednekF350, post: 104826, member:

:guinness:[/quote]
What time this Festival begin? :guinness: :dance: