Winslow Junction and a steam locomotive

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I liked the maniacal rants of the RR nuts that followed. Read the comments about the details of what train, where and how it couldn't possibly be.
Yikes.

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
I liked the maniacal rants of the RR nuts that followed. Read the comments about the details of what train, where and how it couldn't possibly be.
Yikes.

I noticed that too. It is amusing. Some railfans can be extreme. Yikes is right!

Trailhead00

Explorer
Mar 9, 2005
Haddonfield, NJ
Thanks for the videos, they are awesome.

Here is a nice pic I found of Winslow Junction.
800px-Winslow_Jct.jpg

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
This is a very timely subject because tomorrow Nov. 19 from 9am-3pm is the Pemberton Historic Trust's 13th annual Train,Toy and Collectible show at Pemberton Twp. High School.

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Oji, that is a great video. The buildings across from the station are incredible.
I think the building across the street was the old icehouse which was still around when I went to high school but burned down around the same time.
I loved the cars in yours the best Tom!
Can you imagine a businessman in a suit , with a fedora on the seat next to him, listening to doo-wop on the radio.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I think the building across the street was the old icehouse which was still around when I went to high school but burned down around the same time.

Can you imagine a businessman in a suit , with a fedora on the seat next to him, listening to doo-wop on the radio.

Yes....but more....Big Band, right? I'm tagging this as no later than 1952? A guess.