X-Files

00xj54

Scout
May 2, 2006
Do you remember that episode of the X-Files with Jersey Devil?

I haven't seen it in awhile. Did they film anything actually in the pines? Where at?

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Not being an X-files junkie but liking a few episodes along the way and having critiqued this one in the past ... Kinda easy to Google X-files stuff.
I find that as the fifth or so episode in season one, part may have still been filmed in Vancouver and the balance on location ( give or take ).
The episode itself was a Debacle! Beginning as usual with a strange murder/occurance. Portrayed the Devil in Manbeast/Saquatch fashion? What the hell kind of research was that!? Not even getting into legend or lore, as I got no opinion on either the devil or Sasquatch, don't you think it would have been nice of them to get a little more accuracy on a piece of Jersey lore. Bet an episode On a gay politician would have been dead balls accurate.
Starting the bit in the "Barrens" and forwarding it to the bowels of Atlantic city further made it a piece of crap! Any of you seen any legendary beasties hangin' in Borgata lately? All in all a real piece of crap. The metaphorical equivalent of defining the Loch Ness monster as a Two Headed Dolphin lurking in Nescochague Lake. Sorry all, just my more than two pence. If I didn't answer your question, I hope I made you smile.

Drive on.

G.