xbox & playstation

YETI

Scout
Mar 11, 2007
Berlin
I was always a big Nintendo fan. Super Mario for the NES was my favorite. Nintendo 64 ,in my opinion, changed the gaming world with Mario 64. The graphics and gameplay blew my mind. As far as HALO for the Xbox, I play hockey with a guy who plays in HALO tournaments and actually wins alot of money doing so!! I'm in the wrong line of work.

suresue592003

Explorer
Apr 4, 2004
Browns Mills, NJ
I was always a big Nintendo fan. Super Mario for the NES was my favorite. Nintendo 64 ,in my opinion, changed the gaming world with Mario 64. The graphics and gameplay blew my mind. As far as HALO for the Xbox, I play hockey with a guy who plays in HALO tournaments and actually wins alot of money doing so!! I'm in the wrong line of work.

That is something I wanted to find out about, looking into the tournament thing. Any info you can send my way, I would surely appreciate.

YETI

Scout
Mar 11, 2007
Berlin
That is something I wanted to find out about, looking into the tournament thing. Any info you can send my way, I would surely appreciate.

suresue, I haven't played hockey with this guy in about a month but I know he told me that he started by just playing online with other people that he met through the game. They got good enough playing together that they looked into tournament play. I googled HALO TOURNAMENTS and this is the first site to come up. It looked pretty cool and very helpful. Check it out.

http://www.battlefury.com