Yo, fisherpersons...

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
If you enjoy chasing chainsides in the pines, you may get some company. I subscribe to a magazine called Eastern Fly Fishing and in the latest edition they have a 5 page article titled 'Pinelands Reserve Chain Pickerel'. It's well done, as are most of their similar location articles. I attached one that is available online. If there is any interest in the pines one I will scan it. They also have editions for other parts of the USA.

Sample;

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Please don't scan and post copyrighted material here, Ben ended up having to hire a lawyer when somebody did this awhile ago. If anyone is interested in the article, I suggest that they contact 46er via the "private conversation" feature. You can then exchange e-mails so that there's no copyrighted material posted here on the site.

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Please don't scan and post copyrighted material here, Ben ended up having to hire a lawyer when somebody did this awhile ago. If anyone is interested in the article, I suggest that they contact 46er via the "private conversation" feature. You can then exchange e-mails so that there's no copyrighted material posted here on the site.
That's close to what the plan is. ;)