New profile posts

Hey thanks for sharing the link to bel haven - good summary of creek trips in the pines!
Dodging the ice flows this week...
hi ghendri,....wow,great pictures...........none of the otters though........saw a pair this fall in the Oswego river,they kept popping up to watch me pickerel fish..........wild,curious.......obviously intelligent creatures...........where is that creek you were on..........would love to take my kayak there........is the fishing anygood............obviously ,catch and realease of course...........paddle on,strom
finally got my 4 wheel drive ford pickup...great for pickerel fishin...if you young'uns know of any spots ive missed,let me know
hi pickerelhead...been pickerel fishing the pines for 80 years,...all catch and release of course,,,always looking for new spots,..willing to share some.........piner36@comcast.net,strom johansson
hi pickerelfisher, have been fishing the barrens for 80 years,still love it...always looking for new spots....all catch and release of course.......maybe share some......strom johansson
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." Robert Frost
Just checked back in....been a while....saw your response to my post is was the gulls house. I had found boxes with their kids school work in it.....I believe a daughter lived behind us who it was purchased from I believe her married name was cooper.
J
joe gigliotti
The daughters name is carmella. She married donald cooper a long time ago. I believe they are still there. Sho was the postmaster at the mizpah post office until she retired.
I am so sorry for what you are going through.....I am not available to help until next Thursday, but if, god forbid, no results by then, I will bring a team out to search. You have reached a special group of people here and the ones out searching now are the best of the best. Rest assured, your father in law will not be forgotten and we will do our best to bring some closure....
Thanks Joe, sorry i didn't reply until now. I just checked and got this message. I hope you are doing well and enjoying the pines this year.
I never heard of Waretonian before. We usally get called Red Neck, hillbilly etc. I live in Skippers Cove and If I tell people I am from Ocean Township, they don't know where that is