New profile posts

I read your meteor/ufo story and I thought it would fit nicely in with our film project. Would it be ok if I copied your story over to the blog and would you have any interest telling the story on camera in the near future?
Check out the project when you get the chance. www.pinebarrensfilm.com
Michael I heard these stories through my mother who grew up near Tabernacle and also via my husband a boy scout He use to camp near the site
Hey, thanks for your post. It was very interesting. Do you have any more information about these bones and other hauntings of the area? - Michael
Retired from Jackson Twp PD. as a Sergeant. Currently District Manager for LE Sales, Glock Inc. Covering De. NJ. Pa. Totally Retired now.
Just so you know, I didn't see Stalker tendencies in the top Piney traits...but I do know that they were great hunters and trappers..."Modern day Stalking".?..I don't hunt, but I just clicked a line that says I am following you...Headsup? or Don't worry? I think it may be a recessive gene...So, don't worry, I am harmless.... ..Thanks for the responses...It is entertaining .....Btw..I am Debbie, nice to meet you.
Jerseyman, you and I lived in Rancocas at about the same time. My parents lived in the Hudson Haines house, the last house on the right going toward Mt. Holly. After the bypass went through they built an Exxon next to us. Granville and Julia Haines owned the property as part of Rancocas Valley Farms. Jim Scott, jctrees@comcast.net
As a newcomer to NJPineBarrens, this is my first posting. I have been reading with great interest your postings on the subject of Peggy Clevenger. This is of particular interest to me because Peggy Clevenger was my great-great-great grandmother. I am limited to 420 characters here, so I could elaborate in smaller posts or send it to another e-mail. Thank you,
Joseph Brower
jgb0131@aol.com
I am searching for a specific article (essay) that was published in the 1997 Spring & Summer issues of South Jersey Magazine. The article is titled - "Growing Up in Audubon in the Early 1900's" by Ted Deusch ... can you help me??