New profile posts

Just wondering if the publication "Scene, Yesterday" by Frank Wainwright a collection of his articles for the "Advance Nickel News"
would be of any value to you. If so I would be happy to send it on to you. My family is mostly from the Burlington area and not mentioned in the publication.
You helped me with information on these "Taylors" in the past
Marcia Taylor Stoetzel
I was wondering if anyone is ready to up grade from tenting to a small van rv. Runs well. All re-done inside $ 3000.00. Medford Lakes
Paul, in The City of Burlington’s Water Supply text from your website, in prefacing the REPORT OF HENRY P. M. BIRKINBINE, C. E., you say " Here is the initial portion of the text, which firmly expresses Birkinbine’s opinion that the Board of Water Commissioners ordered an engine too small for its purpose"

But I found the opposite to be true when I read the report. Am I missing something?

bob
Kira. I live off of jones rd and there is no way from there to get to the FRM. A good place to walk the dogs is in the game farm. A pretty wide dirt road will keep the ticks off. But keep the critters on a leash..Tick heaven out there. Another good spot is the old finnegers farm , just east of the power plant. The old roads and trails will bring you to the bay and different ponds..Again keep your dogs on a leash..
I might have some information regarding the beagle you found on Route 206. I hunt back off West Mill Road and frequently encounter a man who runs 2 beagles along West Mill Road.
hello Mark,

I was on the forums looking at posts from way back, and I read one that you said you have spent time kayaking from Philly to cape may. I am inexperienced and was wondering if you think it is possible to kayak/canoe down the Delaware river out to the bay? thanks for you r time and help.
I had some of the Atsion area, was gonna put them in the gallery or something. I have a really nice sunset over the lake.
Cudgel:

When you are writing a post and want to insert a photograph, use the "Upload a Files" button at the bottom of the post composition window. It works every time!
I'm gonna quit trying to post photos to this site! It keeps telling me that I can't every time I try to. Oh well...
Just emailed this website to my cousin Erin, hoping she'll pass it along to my Uncle Pat Dolan
I went to Camp Columbus in 1970, I have a nice b&w photo of everybody, you must be in it somewhere. My uncle Pat Dolan (Notre Dame Hall of Fame) was the BMOC.
Good Afternoon,
What is the facebook link/address/whatever. I would like to give it a look.
Matters of the Fish Factory and the Boulevard are always an interest to me.

g.
Hello, I stumbled onto your post when I did a search through Google. As I posted already under your Fish Factory story, I'd be excited if you'd like to join and share whatever.

Cheers!