Beer (again)

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Here's an easy one. I actually did not like this particular beer that much. Look at the color....Jeez!

BEAR.JPG

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
Here's an easy one. I actually did not like this particular beer that much. Look at the color....Jeez!

BEAR.JPG

That would be the Scotch Ale. I love dark beers, but I can see someone not liking a Scotch Ale because of their thickness. McEwan's makes a mean Scotch Ale too.. gotta be in the mood. My brother just bought a house with a good sized bar so he's having a "bar stocking party" this evening. Bringing over a bottle of Knob Creek Bourbon. Could be a rough Sunday.

PINEY MIKE

Explorer
Jan 30, 2009
Bamber Lake
You got it my friend...

That doesnt look like the brown ale label to me. Anyway, Bob it looks like Ill be living down the road from you. Our house went through attorney review and we have the inspector coming this weekend. Closing is next month. Maybe we can put a few back one day.
Mike

Oct 25, 2006
I forgot to mention this in my thread when i was out with Ed, but at the intersection of Tuckerton Road and the Bulldozed Road there was a half of a quart of Old English 800 beer, has anyone ever tried this brew ?

Jim

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I forgot to mention this in my thread when i was out with Ed, but at the intersection of Tuckerton Road and the Bulldozed Road there was a half of a quart of Old English 800 beer, has anyone ever tried this brew ?

Jim

I tried it. I left the rest at the intersection of Tuckerton Road and the Bulldozed Road.

:)

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Boys (and Sue), this one was too much for me. When I drink beer, I like to remain somewhat sober enough to drink several of the same brand (2, at very most 3 in a sitting).

CODY2.JPG