Not open for further replies.

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
Hey guys -

This morning the server (presumably - I haven't had a chance to fully investigate) ran out of memory and crashed. I could bore you with a lot of technical details but the summary is that I have an idea of how I can prevent this from happening in the future and I'll be spending some time this afternoon and tonight working on putting some additional safeguards in place.

Now you can get back to your Bigfoot posting. Go! Go! Go!

pineywoman

Explorer
Aug 24, 2012
Delete some old posts/threads/pictures. Get rid of that slag heap AWFUL Valentine's Day forum thing from years back. Actually, it was quite funny to read, but terrible. Yes, I have read almost everything on here and I love the site. Keep it up... (Oh maybe get rid of those Awful stories on the front page, as well?) Hey, just a thought. Need to clean up some memory. Hahahaha

Kayak Karl, I truly think you found "Big Foot!" Hahahahahahahaha love it!

scubabruce

Scout
Jul 1, 2011
ATCO, NJ
Delete some old posts/threads/pictures. Get rid of that slag heap AWFUL Valentine's Day forum thing from years back. Actually, it was quite funny to read, but terrible. Yes, I have read almost everything on here and I love the site. Keep it up... (Oh maybe get rid of those Awful stories on the front page, as well?) Hey, just a thought. Need to clean up some memory. Hahahaha

Kayak Karl, I truly think you found "Big Foot!" Hahahahahahahaha love it!

Pineywoman, what are you doing to that cactus? We're not allowed to post erotic photos on this web site!

Reactions: pineywoman
Status
Not open for further replies.