Explorer
Oct 8, 2015
Waterford
From NYC Jeep Club forum

"
Biglen718

Wheeling at Colliers Mills this Sunday
« Reply #-1 on: April 08, 2016, 05:06:23 AM »

If anyone is interested in joining some of the Staten Island 4wd club and Jeepers Creepers of NJ are going to Colliers Mills in Jackson NJ this Sunday to get a little dirty. They have some easy trails as well as some great hill climbs and some more advance stuff. Great opportunity if you have a new rig and want to test its ability aswell as your own before going to more complicated trails. We will be leaving from the south shore of SI in the mid morning and meeting the Jersey guys in Edison before we all head out together to Jackson. Post here if your interested or want more info "
So this post is not you trolling

Broke Jeep Joe

Explorer
Mar 8, 2006
Waterford Twp
From NYC Jeep Club forum

"
Biglen718

If anyone is interested in joining some of the Staten Island 4wd club and Jeepers Creepers of NJ are going to Colliers Mills in Jackson NJ this Sunday to get a little dirty. They have some easy trails as well as some great hill climbs and some more advance stuff. Great opportunity if you have a new rig and want to test its ability aswell as your own before going to more complicated trails. We will be leaving from the south shore of SI in the mid morning and meeting the Jersey guys in Edison before we all head out together to Jackson. Post here if your interested or want more info "

Jason why don't you help educate them? Join their site and post there as well as here?

enormiss

Explorer
Aug 18, 2015
Atco NJ
I clicked twice but keep getting a post that's two months old
And it looks like nobody joined him to terrorize colliers mills
Maybe April showers postponed the ride to this Sunday cause extreme jeepers dont use tops and are afraid of getting wet?

If anyone is interested in joining some of the Staten Island 4wd club and Jeepers Creepers of NJ are going to Colliers Mills in Jackson NJ this Sunday ng and meeting the Jersey guys in Edison before we all head out together to Jackson. Post here if your interested or want more info "

Reactions: Broke Jeep Joe

Jon Holcombe

Explorer
Dec 1, 2015
Medford
Dude - are you for real?? You want to talk about "sorry" or something that "does not do this discussion any service" -you are up at 2:30 am searching the Internet so you can troll a thread on a discussion forum. You seem to be absolutely delusional.
Now it make sense, Jason is some sort of self appointed security monitor, just like THIS guy in the lifelock commercial.

Thank you for your service Jason, you are a true American hero!

Who are you, and what is your name?

Every one of your posts has been about off roading. Do you have any other interests in Wharton, or just driving through it?

I post under my real name. So does Jason. Everyone knows who he is and the organization he is associated with, and I've been actively posting here for half a year. I live in the Pine Barrens. I understand there are reasons why someone may want to remain anonymous. But on the other hand, Jason isn't and I'm not.

Sarcasm is easy, and is a weak substitute for having something to say. Shouting people down is pretty popular these days, and I don't like it. And if you don't like what I have to say, explain why.

tsqurd

Explorer
Jul 29, 2015
South Jersey
Who are you, and what is your name?

Every one of your posts has been about off roading. Do you have any other interests in Wharton, or just driving through it?

I post under my real name. So does Jason. Everyone knows who he is and the organization he is associated with, and I've been actively posting here for half a year. I live in the Pine Barrens. I understand there are reasons why someone may want to remain anonymous. But on the other hand, Jason isn't and I'm not.

Sarcasm is easy, and is a weak substitute for having something to say. Shouting people down is pretty popular these days, and I don't like it. And if you don't like what I have to say, explain why.

Hey Jon -

Not quite sure what you are getting at as on one hand, you seem to be taking the high road, then on the other you seem to do exactly what you claim you don't like. That said, you seem like a decent guy and I enjoy looking at your photos. I think its nice that you have been an active poster on this site since joining, but we are all different people. By nature, I am quite introverted. I'm usually the quiet guy that speaks only when I feel I really have something to say. This is true in both "real life" and on the internet. I don't do Facebook or twitter, etc. I probably have more posts on this form than any other site. So said another way, I don't see the need to put myself out there like that, but the MAP issue and the underhanded way it was handled really makes me what to say something. Also, I would caution you on making assumptions about me or my interests in Wharton solely based on my posts here as I am fairly certain you would be wrong.

I am sorry if feel my posts don't have anything to say, but, I feel quite different. I found this site almost a year ago when trying to figure out what was behind all the signs were showing up. The more I learned, the more the situation aggravated me. Not sure if you have spent the time to look at what happened last summer, but in my opinion the tactics used by the MAP proponents were deplorable. They way I see it, Mr. Howell and his associates have demonstrated a lack of ethics and continue on that path, and still ultimately desire to close the forest to law abiding users.

I see posts from Mr. Howell that don't seem to serve any purpose other then to stir the pot. I think we all get what is going on in the forest(s), and I also think, based on what I have experienced, that the vast majority of forest users care about the forest and spend their time in the forest in a responsible manor, even if in a jeep or other street legal vehicle, and don't deserve to be belittled based on their choice of recreation.

I am not a professional activist, and am fairly limited in resources compared to the PPA, but I am going to do what I can to ensure this group does not force its radical agenda on the rest of us, even if its just an occasional reminder as to the type of people with which we are dealing.

Would be happy to take any further discussion to PM if you still have further personal questions about me.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2016
Camden County, NJ
Hey Jon -

Not quite sure what you are getting at as on one hand, you seem to be taking the high road, then on the other you seem to do exactly what you claim you don't like. That said, you seem like a decent guy and I enjoy looking at your photos. I think its nice that you have been an active poster on this site since joining, but we are all different people. By nature, I am quite introverted. I'm usually the quite guy that speaks only when I feel I really have something to say. This is true in both "real life" and on the internet. I don't do Facebook or twitter, etc. I probably have more posts on this form than any other site. So said another way, I don't see the need to put myself out there like that, but the MAP issue and the underhanded way it was handled really makes me what to say something. Also, I would caution you on making assumptions about me or my interests in Wharton solely based on my posts here as I am fairly certain you would be wrong.

I am sorry if feel my posts don't have anything to say, but, I feel quite different. I found this site almost a year ago when trying to figure out what was behind all the signs were showing up. The more I learned, the more the situation aggravated me. Not sure if you have spent the time to look at what happened last summer, but in my opinion the tactics used by the MAP proponents were deplorable. They way I see it, Mr. Howell and his associates have demonstrated a lack of ethics and continue on that path, and still ultimately desire to close the forest to law abiding users.

I see posts from Mr. Howell that don't seem to serve any purpose other then to stir the pot. I think we all get what is going on in the forest(s), and I also think, based on what I have experienced, that the vast majority of forest users care about the forest and spend their time in the forest in a responsible manor, even if in a jeep or other street legal vehicle, and don't deserve to be belittled based on their choice of recreation.

I am not a professional activist, and am fairly limited in resources compared to the PPA, but I am going to do what I can to ensure this group does not force its radical agenda on the rest of us, even if its just an occasional reminder as to the type of people with which we are dealing.

Would be happy to take any further discussion to PM if you still have further personal questions about me.
Well said.

Jon Holcombe

Explorer
Dec 1, 2015
Medford
Hey Jon -

Not quite sure what you are getting at as on one hand, you seem to be taking the high road, then on the other you seem to do exactly what you claim you don't like. That said, you seem like a decent guy and I enjoy looking at your photos. I think its nice that you have been an active poster on this site since joining, but we are all different people. By nature, I am quite introverted. I'm usually the quiet guy that speaks only when I feel I really have something to say. This is true in both "real life" and on the internet. I don't do Facebook or twitter, etc. I probably have more posts on this form than any other site. So said another way, I don't see the need to put myself out there like that, but the MAP issue and the underhanded way it was handled really makes me what to say something. Also, I would caution you on making assumptions about me or my interests in Wharton solely based on my posts here as I am fairly certain you would be wrong.

Your long winded reply didn't answer my questions. What do you do in the forest? Are part of the Jeep Jamboree or some other recreational vehicle group? I am wondering since you are apparently only interested in this one issue.

Last edited:

tsqurd

Explorer
Jul 29, 2015
South Jersey
No sir.

Your long winded reply didn't answer my questions . What do you do in the forest? Do you drive a 4 x 4? Are part of the Jeep Jamboree? I am wondering since you are apparently only interested in this one issue.

Hey man - Sorry for being "long winded" but read my post again. If you have any personal questions shoot me a PM. Though, i'm not really sure it's any of your business, but, since you really seem to be on to something (that is sarcasm), if you must know, I do not have anything to do with the jeep jamboree nor do I have any interest in driving one through the state forest.

Again, feel free to PM me with any other questions. I don't care to have my personal business on the internet. I must say, I find it a little concerning how interested you are in me.

Jon Holcombe

Explorer
Dec 1, 2015
Medford
Hey man - Sorry for being "long winded" but read my post again. If you have any personal questions shoot me a PM. Though, i'm not really sure it's any of your business, but, since you really seem to be on to something (that is sarcasm), if you must know, I do not have anything to do with the jeep jamboree nor do I have any interest in driving one through the state forest.

Again, feel free to PM me with any other questions. I don't care to have my personal business on the internet. I must say, I find it a little concerning how interested you are in me.
Very defensive Tsqurd. I'm not asking for your bank account number "man", just a simple account of what your interests are, but that's okay, you obviously prefer to remain in the shadows. Jason has an agenda, and now it's clear that you do too.

tsqurd

Explorer
Jul 29, 2015
South Jersey
I feel like I'm missing something. I think I have been very clear about my "agenda", in fact I highlighted it in my long winded post for you. I am glad you understand now!

Status
Not open for further replies.