A Few From Today

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I noticed this weekend they are really cleaning out the Hub Cap Place on Route 70.

On my way home today down 532 by Goose Pond Road they were burning on the west side somewhat back from the road. And further up 532 almost in downtown Tabernacle I saw this burn. I paused the video for a few seconds to see the man starting the fire.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I was reading the article in the Pine Barrens Tribune concerning the property that Woodland Township owns along Route 72 and wants to develop. Link below. So we decided yesterday to explore the property and look for the thee Incised stones that should be on it. One is incised T.S. and the other two right next to each other are incised T.S. and I.H. They should have been along the back property line along the State Colony property and NJCF. As expected the lines were pushed over and quite trashy at one or the other locations. We found nothing. We could have missed them but I suspect they are gone.

https://pinebarrenstribune.com/rely...als-contemplate-using-townshipo-p2820-165.htm

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I was reading the article in the Pine Barrens Tribune concerning the property that Woodland Township owns along Route 72 and wants to develop. Link below. So we decided yesterday to explore the property and look for the thee Incised stones that should be on it. One is incised T.S. and the other two right next to each other are incised T.S. and I.H. They should have been along the back property line along the State Colony property and NJCF. As expected the lines were pushed over and quite trashy at one or the other locations. We found nothing. We could have missed them but I suspect they are gone.

https://pinebarrenstribune.com/rely...als-contemplate-using-townshipo-p2820-165.htm

Here is an update on the property along 72 that Woodland Township wants to build on. Bob Zappalorti and/or his people found one pine snake on the property and one on the road in the back where Jessica and I looked for stones. The are now radio tracking them.

Reactions: Jon Holcombe