A Few From Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Teegate, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Teegate

Teegate Administrator
    Site Administrator

I noticed this weekend they are really cleaning out the Hub Cap Place on Route 70.

On my way home today down 532 by Goose Pond Road they were burning on the west side somewhat back from the road. And further up 532 almost in downtown Tabernacle I saw this burn. I paused the video for a few seconds to see the man starting the fire.

2. Teegate

Teegate Administrator
    Site Administrator

I was reading the article in the Pine Barrens Tribune concerning the property that Woodland Township owns along Route 72 and wants to develop. Link below. So we decided yesterday to explore the property and look for the thee Incised stones that should be on it. One is incised T.S. and the other two right next to each other are incised T.S. and I.H. They should have been along the back property line along the State Colony property and NJCF. As expected the lines were pushed over and quite trashy at one or the other locations. We found nothing. We could have missed them but I suspect they are gone.

https://pinebarrenstribune.com/rely...als-contemplate-using-townshipo-p2820-165.htm