Gas Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I just went to the local gas station for gas. The other day he was selling at $3.96. He told me that he just purchased it for $4.06 and he is selling it at $4.19. And he is now getting price increases every half day from his supplier and at this point tonight if he buys after noon today it will cost him $4.26. And with half day increases when he purchases again we are looking at closing in on $5.00 very very soon.

Gibby

Piney
Apr 4, 2011
Trenton
I paid $5.30 a gallon for diesel this morning in Hamilton. It cost me a $160 to fill the 2500 HD. Times are tough!

c1nj

Explorer
Nov 19, 2008
Has anyone ever owned a CNG vehicle? I have CNG refueling station down the street from house.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
I think this is what happens when you close pipe lines throw away your oil independence and then as a tail spin Riussia decides to get rid of some bio weapons labs close to it's border?
Al, the one pipeline you are likely speaking of was never built, but the oil is still there in the ground. It belongs to Canada. By the way, what are you talking about, this Russia getting rid of some "bio weapons labs" close to the border?

Oh wait, I just found the line on that debunked theory: https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/03/02/ukraine-biolabs-conspiracy-theory-qanon/

Last edited:

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Al, the one pipeline you are likely speaking of was never built, but the oil is still there in the ground. It belongs to Canada. By the way, what are you talking about, this Russia getting rid of some "bio weapons labs" close to the border?

Oh wait, I just found the line on that debunked theory: https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/03/02/ukraine-biolabs-conspiracy-theory-qanon/
the documents have been deleted to prove this but their still on the wayback machine. Nothing ever disappears from the internet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.