Greetings! New to area

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_IGNACIO

Feb 29, 2008
Hello all! I am happy to found this forum, I am looking for informations about the pine Barrens and I find this :)

Soon I will be new to the eastern coast. I come from cuscatlan, el Salvador. There I worked in a chicle factory, but they paid very bad wage and when part of the factory was ruin by mudslide they close down and no more jobs!! I am in washington state now, helping my father who fell on the job in the orchard where he works, but soon i will join my brothers in lakewood NJ and we will look for jobs. They have talk about the pine barrens and now i want to go too.

So now I have questions:

What are good places in the Pine Barrens for gatherings of many people? I would like to bring more family here and to have a bueatiful place for partys would be nice. Are there many police there? Always we are told to avoid your policia because we do not have papers (I can get papers but it takes my time)

Also where is a place to go for jobs? i have experience in chicle factory but i can do any kinds of labor for good money. Also where are the best parts in the barrens and do you need a car to get there?

Thanks to all :)

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
Well, let me be the first to fay "Hi"

I'm sure all of my friends here will help you with the info that you seek......

I'll sit back, stay tuned & have a cold one!:guinness:

J_IGNACIO

Feb 29, 2008
I didnt mean to offend anyone, trying to have respect

Yes, brusset I am in southeast washington, as I said. my father was in yakima area for three years working on farms, and I help him, but he has got well so I can move on soon

Sorry if I offend anybody.

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
Alright, stop baiting LIP.

I promise I have nothing to do with this! There is some weird stuff goin' on here this year. I think the JD has learned how to use the internet and is all messin' with us.:jd:
That's why whenever I tried to start a forum I just couldn't deal with all the trolls. Even though I dont drink, I think we all owe Bruset at least a beer.:guinness:

Though I do wish the pine barrens would get some international recognition like the rain forests.

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
Didn't we have someone else posting from that part of the country recently, yanking LIP's chain? Now this guy posts wanting to know where undocumented immigrants can get work in New Jersey? Like they need to post on a Pine Barrens forum to find that out.

LIP, I think you mentioned this forum to someone on YouTube, in connection with one of your anti-illegal immigrant videos, and you are now the target of repeated attempts at netmockery.

If I'm wrong I apologize in advance, but that's the feeling I get.

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
Didn't we have someone else posting from that part of the country recently, yanking LIP's chain? Now this guy posts wanting to know where undocumented immigrants can get work in New Jersey? Like they need to post on a Pine Barrens forum to find that out.

LIP, I think you mentioned this forum to someone on YouTube, in connection with one of your anti-illegal immigrant videos, and you are now the target of repeated attempts at netmockery.

If I'm wrong I apologize in advance, but that's the feeling I get.

I hope you are wrong but I wouldn't be suprised. What does Oregon have against me and the pines?:(

J_IGNACIO

Feb 29, 2008
I do not understand people here, I am not from oregon, I am in washington. Forget jobs, i should not have asked, all I want to know about is the barrens which i have heard about. You are all so angry. Can't we all just enjoy the forest together

Status
Not open for further replies.