Bub's big fishing expo

Fishing_006.jpg

this is my nephew Ryan with his first Large Mouth Bass

and below is my nephew Tyler who caught this nice size Blue Gill

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Quite a few boys in the Maxwell family! If they keep fishing like that there won't be any for Jeff! :)

Guy

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
Nice pickerel! Tom, looks like they are using minnows.

You'll have to get the kids to refer to the pickerel as either "chain sides" or "pike" if you want to make real pineys out of em:)

Jeff

Oct 25, 2006
Nice fish, and a crab that in a bar around where i live would sell for about $6, your kids can catch them, do you ever take them salt water fishing on a rental or party boat ?

Jim

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I was waiting for that. Glad to see she is coming around. Now she has to catch the biggest fish :)

Guy

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
Mary Emma is a little sweetheart. They grow up way too fast. My daughter is a Junior in Rowan. Like yesterday I can still remember her at 7 years old stealing cookies from the cabinet with her friends. I was in the basement coming up the stairs and saw her little booties under the door, running and giggling.

woodjin

Piney
Nov 8, 2004
Near Mt. Misery
She is cute. Glad to see she warmed up to them. I always enjoy fishing pics! How old is Mary Emma? My little guy is about to turn two and I can't wait to get him out fishing, but at two it would not be enjoyable for him yet.

Jeff

Mary Emma is a little sweetheart. They grow up way too fast. My daughter is a Junior in Rowan. Like yesterday I can still remember her at 7 years old stealing cookies from the cabinet with her friends. I was in the basement coming up the stairs and saw her little booties under the door, running and giggling.

I know what you mean by growing up fast. I have 5 kids my oldest he just turned 19 and is a freshman at Allegheny college in P.A. I have a daughter (13) in 8th grade , Bub's in first , Mary Emma (3 1/2) and charlotte (2 1/2) go to Pre school.