Bigfoot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton
Well ... I've seen a walking, stalking tree (which ate my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, mind you); a 25-ft.-tall duck; and a man who evolved into a bush (Swamp Thing!), with photos to back me up, but Bigfoot? Come on, can we be serious here!

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
That GA thing has already been proved a hoax. I figure that the Jersey Devil must have mated with a local Bigfoot. The offspring have wings and took off to parts unknown, hence the number of bigfoot sighting all around the country. :jd:

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
grendel said:
Whether in the pines or the canadian north it is foolishness to even consider the possibility of the existence of an undiscovered giant primate.

At this juncture, I'm not comfortable ruling it out altogether. Wasn't there a large group of a newly discovered species of Africa apes that recently made the headlines? In all fairness, I must admit to being a bit of a romantic when it comes to cryptozoology.

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
So grendel, on the one hand you say that it is foolish to even consider the possibility of the existence of sasquatch, yet on the other hand you claim to have seen one. Do you think yourself a fool?
So why do you believe the screams you heard in the Pines were sasquatch screams? Did they sound ape-like?

grendel

Explorer
Feb 24, 2006
Fredericksburg VA
So grendel, on the one hand you say that it is foolish to even consider the possibility of the existence of sasquatch, yet on the other hand you claim to have seen one. Do you think yourself a fool?
So why do you believe the screams you heard in the Pines were sasquatch screams? Did they sound ape-like?

Sue Gremlin

Piney
Sep 13, 2005
Vicksburg, Michigan
At this juncture, I'm not comfortable ruling it out altogether. Wasn't there a large group of a newly discovered species of Africa apes that recently made the headlines? In all fairness, I must admit to being a bit of a romantic when it comes to cryptozoology.
While that discovery was fantastic, it was not a new species. Those were Western lowland gorillas.

Apr 6, 2004
Galloway
Sue Gremlin said:
While that discovery was fantastic, it was not a new species. Those were Western lowland gorillas.

Thanks, Sue. Still, there was a local population of 100,000 that were not known to exist until recently. Oh the possibilities...:ghost:

Status
Not open for further replies.