Daytime Wandering's

lowerbankman

Scout
Nov 12, 2008
Lower Bank, NJ
nice shots of the trestle over the batsto, I can remember being your sons age and going out there with my dad and our golden retriever, there was nothing like being a kid and going out in the truck to explore the pines every weekend.

Wandered around in the big snow storm that hit the area.

snowdays174.jpg

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton
Wharton's first snow ever. he wasn't to sure of it at first

Wharton rocks! :) It's really great how you include your family and pet into your outings (and photos). It's like pulling teeth to get my kids out -- I think I waited too long to start trying. You're breaking them in young.

Keep the photos coming, Chuck!

Thanks everyone for the great comments, I'm lucky enough to get time out with the Kids and the pup doing some of the things I love. I enjoy taking pictures of the things we do and the places we go. I know someday (and it comes fast) they won't want to do these things with me anymore or at least not as much. My 14 year old daughter won't doesn't like me taking pictures of her anymore.
my oldest son who is gonna be 20 and away at college now, use to go fishing and exploring with me all the time but now when he comes home from school its like pulling teeth to get him to do anything at all with me.