10 years

jburd641

Explorer
Jan 16, 2008
Port Charlotte, Fl.
I just saw the announcement of 10 years of this magnificent site while on Facebook this morning and want to say congratulations. Ben, like you said, no matter how slick and fancy a site is, it's nothing without the members but this would be nothing without all the hard work you and Tee Gate do here.
As I was reading, I felt like a schmuck for never having donated. This site is my link with home and a great link to the history and nature I grew up loving.

Where and how do I donate? I don't do paypal and would just like to write you a check.
If you could message me or email me an address, I'd like to do what I can for all the pleasure this site has provided me.

Thanks again,

Jay
jburd641@gmail.com

Ben Ruset

Administrator
Site Administrator
Oct 12, 2004
Monmouth County
www.benruset.com
I got a paypal donation last night from someone. I tried to email back a thank you, but the rr.com email address that was used doesn't seem to work. So, whomever it was, a BIG thanks!! :)

skip3

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
cc tx, Green Bank Nj
well if it was mine. then there is this story that goes along with it about how paypal only updates your contact info through the email they have on file.... Doesn't seem to matter if you haven't been able to get into it in seven years to them....FML