4wd maps

Swanson

Jul 12, 2007
Atco
Can anyone tell me where I can get 4wd maps of Wharton? The wife and I are looking for a nice afternoon drive and were looking for maps of fire trails and the like...nothing crazy my Tacoma is bone stock. thanks

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Since you live in Atco I would do as Ben mentioned and go to the Atsion ranger station and purchase the “Atsion” and “Jenkins” Quads. Then drive across the open property there and head down Quaker Bridge Road past the church and over the RR tracks and keep going. Once you get to Quaker Bridge which is steel, compare the two maps and decide which way you want to go. All of the main roads straight or to the right will take you in the direction of Batsto or Wading Pines. This should get you started.

If you are not happy with the road ahead, don’t be brave...turn around. Much better than frustration and embarrassment. And less expensive.

On the "Jenkins" Quad try to check out "Mount" and the "Ruins" at "Washington".

Guy

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
The Jenkins & Atsion maps are quite good yes for trail riding.
Not to plug another site but I would suggest you look around on
Jerseydevil4x4.
The site owner is a member here. The site is a good read and there are suggestions on forums for many levels of riders, beginner and advanced. Don't seem to be any jerks on the site also. You might find some nice rides with good folk. Just a suggestion.

G.