'94 Dodge Dakota

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
I had this truck for a long time and love it to death but the brakes are gonna be the death of me.

It is a 1994 Dodge Dakota. V6 Magnum. 8 foot bed. And I can probably get the cap for it. The starter, Master cylinder, exhaust, hubs, transmission and a bunch of little stuff are less than one and a half years old. I put a lot of time and money into this truck. It was aligned and oil changed regularly. It has slightly more than 150,000 miles on it.

I have been having brake problems for more than 6 months. I have done the master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders, shoes, pads, rotors, bypassed the ABS, and god knows what else. It may just be a vacuum booster, but after bypassing the ABS I couldn't get a couple of the bleeder valves off and just gave up. Tired of messing with it. So now I am going to sell it.

The body has a couple of bed dents and the bumper is bent. It also has a cracked windshield from where it has been sitting... The engine and tranny are sound. I put a bunch of new brake parts on it, but I can not guarantee them ,lol...

If anyone wants it as a project truck or a driver if you can figure out the dang brakes, I am asking $600. It was my favorite truck ever, but I am over the whole brake issue.

Let me know via PM or on this thread....

Gipsie