Afternoon Explore

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
All,

Headed out later today and looked for a few plants to practice closeups. This is a Twayblade orchid.

DSC_1799a.jpg

As we were heading back to the car I was surprised to see a racer right next to me on a tire. By the time I turned my camera on, it moved into the vegetation. Jessica heard something behind her and a second racer was checking us out. They were surprisingly relaxed at first.

The first one.

DSC_1822a.jpg

The second one.

DSC_1824a.jpg

And the first one again.

DSC_1847a.jpg

They eventually slowly headed to each other and then took off into the woods together really fast, then turned around, came back, and headed off in the other direction.

Rooftree, they are hanging out where I told you to park and you counted 35 this week. However, I believe your 35 count is way way low. We crawled around on the ground for a while and I bet we reach 100 and maybe more.

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
All,

Headed out later today and looked for a few plants to practice closeups. This is a Twayblade orchid.

View attachment 15276

As we were heading back to the car I was surprised to see a racer right next to me on a tire. By the time I turned my camera on, it moved into the vegetation. Jessica heard something behind her and a second racer was checking us out. They were surprisingly relaxed at first.

The first one.

View attachment 15277

The second one.

View attachment 15278

And the first one again.

View attachment 15279

They eventually slowly headed to each other and then took off into the woods together really fast, then turned around, came back, and headed off in the other direction.

Rooftree, they are hanging out where I told you to park and you counted 35 this week. However, I believe your 35 count is way way low. We crawled around on the ground for a while and I bet we reach 100 and maybe more.
100 or more snakes???? or orchids?

Reactions: wks