Alien killed?

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
I don't think it helps his credibility, and am glad to see that the author of that article pointed it out. Of course, it fits nicely with one of MUFON's "theories", that aliens follow certain people throughout their lives.

Personally, I think there have been some incidents with credible witnesses that deserve serious consideration. There was a TV series called "Hangar One" where MUFON "investigators" and management discussed incidents from their files. Now, maybe there's some value in that they are keeping records of reported incidents, but these guys all came across as crazy IMO. They spoke in a matter-of-fact way about the characteristics of various kinds of aliens, their vessels and activities as though this was all well-established fact. There was really no balance to their reporting and they never really considered the possibility that some of the people were just crazy. I don't think such one-sided reporting is helpful in the search for the truth.

But, who knows, maybe that guy speaks the truth? Will look forward to your report after you read his book.

Last edited:

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
Wouldn't it be interesting if we here on earth were actually just one big experiment being conducted by a superior life form; the 'zoo hypothesis'? I seem to recall a scifi show about that some time back. :eek:

T

Toothy Critter

Fox news just ran a story about the military fessing up to UFO sightings. That both Russia and China had jets disappear. That the aliens are monitoring any nuclear devices. I think that's why they shut down Oyster Creek:)

HankG

Scout
Dec 14, 2019
where i am
Fox news just ran a story about the military fessing up to UFO sightings. That both Russia and China had jets disappear. That the aliens are monitoring any nuclear devices. I think that's why they shut down Oyster Creek:)

Fox news and the NYT....what jets disappeared? I hadn't heard about that...

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
I assume the sightings were this?

Also covered pretty well on this History Channel show (along with other incidents)

As far as missing jets... no idea. ;)

HankG

Scout
Dec 14, 2019
where i am
I assume the sightings were this?

Also covered pretty well on this History Channel show (along with other incidents)

As far as missing jets... no idea. ;)

Those are the sightings in question.... Very interesting stuff... I was as skeptical of UFOs as the next guy...
until I had my own sighting (in the pinelands, no less)....prior to that, you could lump me in with the "I want to believe" category....now, I just want to know...

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
These craft (I don't really think their craft) do things physically impossible in our dimensions.They appear t move at the spped of light on occasion and appear and disappear instantly. Almost like your finger would appear if you stuck it into a two dimensional screen in a two dimensional world.Your finger would appear to the two dimensionals to appear from nowhere,then get bigger as it went completely through and out of their world.As you withdrew it it would become a point again and vanish. Kind of an off shoot but could dark matter be just the gravitational affects of matter in other dimensions? I do not do equations so cannot prove or disprove my theories but supposedly Physicists claim or at least some do that gravity is the only force that could be felt across dimensional planes. I don't believe these UFO's are from "out there" but from right here only on the other side of the veil. Their spiritual froces in high places and I don't believe their are friends. If they enter our three dimensional world as physical beings it's because they've created bodies for themselves out of genetic material they've stolen from abductees.I understand they have been seen to look like ET. If they know how to manipulate DNA they could make a body to look like anything they want to.Don't want to look like us or we wouldn't believe they were aliens. Basically what I"m saying is demonic beings come to lead us to destruction. Then again I"ve never seen one but still can't believe their all hoaxes though I"m sure many are but you'll never catch one unless of course it wants you to catch it. I tink they will eventually reveal themselves and will lie their faces off. Tell us either there is no God or perhaps that He is their leader? And that if we follow them they will take us to Utopia. I keep hearing official disclosure is coming soon. I for one won't be listening to what they have to say. Can anyone say "Twilight Zone"?

HankG

Scout
Dec 14, 2019
where i am
Interesting...."physically impossible" might not be the best way to describe the phenomenon (I'm convinced that they are technology of some kind)....we just don't understand how they do what they do...they don't violate the laws of physics (as I understand at least)

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
When a physical object is travelling at the speed these objects have been clocked at then make an instantaneous 45 degree right turm or come to an instantaneous stop and the object does not disintegrate or kill everything inside that is a violation of physical laws.G forces would kill anyone in there and destroy the machine.Our physical laws anyway. Then again I don't believe their machines we're seeing but actual creatures that can transcend dimensions

HankG

Scout
Dec 14, 2019
where i am
When a physical object is travelling at the speed these objects have been clocked at then make an instantaneous 45 degree right turm or come to an instantaneous stop and the object does not disintegrate or kill everything inside that is a violation of physical laws.G forces would kill anyone in there and destroy the machine.Our physical laws anyway. Then again I don't believe their machines we're seeing but actual creatures that can transcend dimensions

I take interest in your position on this....but I think you might be making some unwarranted assumptions.....It may be the case that these things are not occupied by organisms...and if they are occupied by organisms, who are we to say that the technology doesn't involve some sort of anti-gravity tech?

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
Your making the assumption their physical beings and therefore need technology we don't have in order to do the things they do that seem to defy physics.On the other hand I assume their from another dimension altogether where perhaps physics as we know them do not apply.Or perhaps their spirit beings who are convincing humans to create chimeric bodies for them to inhabit and then they can take over the creation of such bodies themselves and once there are enough of them they will have acheived their desire (bodies) and then can destroy us.
And the rest of the world thinks we're both nuts:)
In any case I do not believe they are our friends,not by a long stretch.

Reactions: bobpbx

HankG

Scout
Dec 14, 2019
where i am
Hmmm....

Well, I said that I am convinced that we are dealing with a technological phenomena..... I am convinced because there is a compelling body of evidence that these things are physical (they show up on radar) and under intelligent control (they mirror, evade and even anticipate the movements of fighter jets)....I'm not making the assumption that they are craft..I am drawing the conclusion that they are such....

and I submit that only one of us sounds nuts... :)