Another questionable ebay item.

stizkidz

Piney
May 10, 2003
Tuckerton
Not exactly legal but not a huge deal. I don't know whats worse: The fact that someone thought to put a big slab of rock on ebay or that someone is actually willing to bid $5 on it.

Oct 25, 2006
Another questionable-ebay item

:bang: That pig iron belongs back on the ground where it came from!!!!!!! Authentic forked river mountain sand for sale,you can "cop" it for $10 an ounce:)

Oct 25, 2006

:) from what location is the bark from? and from what lake,pond stream,rivulet or river is the water from? i thought when you bought a two for,it would be a dollar cheaper. 2 for $9. great!!!!!

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
I have a Sanka jar 1/3 full of water that I scooped out of the Niagara River just above the falls in July 1972 when I was 13.
It used to be full but 35 years of slow evaporation around the lid is taking a toll.
Ebay here I come!

Oct 25, 2006

Heh, wonder how much I'd get for my bottle of authentic Blue Hole water. Some tool would buy it, no doubt.

:dance: wow!!!!!! Is that the place that the legendary jersey devil takes his annual bath? if you wholesale,i am definitely interested!!! i thought the water was green?:D

Stu

Explorer
Feb 19, 2004
White Haven, PA
www.stuofdoom.com
Sadly, the water is plain clear. No, no pictures are included, but I will include the Dr. Pepper bottle it's in, along with a hair I've had DNA tested and proven to have been from JD's back when he was using his tub. Bidding starts at $2 with a reserve of $10,000. Don't worry; I do have a payment plan to fit your needs. Pine slag soap holder not included.

Oct 25, 2006

:D i love it!!!!!!! by the way if you are interested,i am the ceo of the cape may diamonds company,i just got a $20 million dollar christmas bonus,i have a half a ton on hand,picked by the shoobies who visit this fine town during the summer,during the winter,i employ immigrant workers,i am charging$100 a carat,i am looking for extra help before memorial day,i can only pay minimum wage(darn those democrats)an honest guy cannot even make maximum profits.also,you will have to buy your own beach badge,i cannot afford the benefits,if you buy now,it is much cheaper,hope to have the diamonds collected before the new minimum wage goes into effect.(as you know,no american will do this job!!!!!!!!:D

RMICKLE

Scout
Oct 3, 2005
Carson City, NV
Similar items from all eBay sellers Help
Item Name Price End Date
New Jersey history ghost towns bog iron US $9.99 Feb-04-07 12:36:09 PST
RESTORED P.O. - BATSTO, NEW JERSEY - BOG IRON - 1982 US $3.50 Feb-21-07 09:17:47 PST
Protecting New Jersey Pinelands Ecology Collins US $4.95 Feb-28-07 14:34:45 PST
Protecting the New Jersey Pinelands by Beryl Robicha... US $14.95 Feb-11-07 15:27:23 PST

Find similar items on eBay Express...

It’s interesting that he also has two books listed on protecting the Pinelands. I guess he never read them? :mad:

Banjo

Scout
Apr 17, 2005
S.W. Missouri
I am willing for a price to divulge the locations of sites in the pines that contain numerous items in the pines. In places there are truckloads of them. All are gaurenteed to have been used, and abandoned. I am willing to collect and ship them for a price also. It dosn't matter what type of items you are interested. Building materials, auto parts, bottles, you name it. If it was a common item, I can probably find it. Own real items collected in the pines today. I can also supply items from the beaches of NJ. Some of which have been buried for who knows how long. You tell me what beach you are interested in, and I will find you something. Prices may vary. Serious inqueries only.

I am willing for a price to divulge the locations of sites in the pines that contain numerous items in the pines. In places there are truckloads of them. All are gaurenteed to have been used, and abandoned. I am willing to collect and ship them for a price also. It dosn't matter what type of items you are interested. Building materials, auto parts, bottles, you name it. If it was a common item, I can probably find it. Own real items collected in the pines today. I can also supply items from the beaches of NJ. Some of which have been buried for who knows how long. You tell me what beach you are interested in, and I will find you something. Prices may vary. Serious inqueries only.

:rofl: :rofl: