Author Paul Evans Pedersen Jr

dogg57

Piney
Jan 22, 2007
Southern NJ
southjerseyphotos.com
Author Paul Evans Pedersen Jr. introduces a gallery of weird and colorful characters in tales that run the gamut from offbeat explanations of natural phenomena, to unconventional takes on popular legends, to strange doings in mysterious Piney towns and taverns. Paul puts his own unique spin on such legendary local subjects as the Jersey Devil, dancing bandit Joe Mulliner, and the mysterious Blue Hole of Winslow. This book talk and author signing includes engaging storytelling and a musical performance.
http://engagedpatrons.org/EventsExtended.cfm?SiteID=2161&EventID=185589

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
I read this book and was afraid it was someone we all knew, so I didn't comment...I was just waiting for someone else to say something, lol.....

It was good writing....the author is definitely talented, but......

gipsie

Explorer
Sep 14, 2008
atlantic county
I am not sure what I was looking for, at first I thought the stories were more true to the legends. Once I realized that they weren't, I was a little put off and didn't read them right away. When I did read them I was pleased with what I read, the stories were a lot of fun and a great alternate twist on the original legends. I would definitely recommend the book. I didn't mean anything by the "but..." except for the fact that it was not what I thought it was. And I would hope the author puts out other books!