Bear

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I don't know if anyone was aware of it but a bear was sighted in vineland last week near the intersection of delsea drive (route 47) and weymouth road.This is an area of farm fields,homes and small woodlots with a notable titty bar on the southwest corner called the kashmir,formally the Delwey.They believe it to have been a small male bear as it was last seen running west toward maurice river swamp with a paw full of ones and a g string in it's mouth.
Al

C

CRABBY

Jerseyman,

The last several years I've mostly been interested in the American Civil War -- should get more into the American Revolution since I'm in NJ.

whippoorbill

Explorer
Jul 29, 2003
Bridgeton
I hear they finally caught the bear and upon questioning all he would keep repeating is "she only had two?"

Human litter sizes usually number in the neighborhood of "one," Alfie. Two is plenty ("anatomically" speaking, that is. :) ).

Bill

PS You still stuck in that swamp?

manumuskin

Piney
Jul 20, 2003
millville nj
www.youtube.com
I don't believe the bear knew that two was sufficient since for a momma bear sometimes it isn't.The way bottle feeding has caught on I hope that evolution doesn't do away with them altogether like it did with the eyes of cave fish and cave salamanders.Whats that adage?If you don't use it you lose it?If evolution were true then most women should be flat by now but actually for some unexplicable reason all these unused boobs are now larger and firmer at a far older age then they ever were in previous history.You would almost think their were individual anti gravity fields around many women nowadays.
Lord,
how did this thread ever head in this direction.Ok,back to the subject.What was it? Bare's?
Al

Sue Gremlin

Piney
Sep 13, 2005
Vicksburg, Michigan
I don't believe the bear knew that two was sufficient since for a momma bear sometimes it isn't.The way bottle feeding has caught on I hope that evolution doesn't do away with them altogether like it did with the eyes of cave fish and cave salamanders.Whats that adage?If you don't use it you lose it?If evolution were true then most women should be flat by now but actually for some unexplicable reason all these unused boobs are now larger and firmer at a far older age then they ever were in previous history.You would almost think their were individual anti gravity fields around many women nowadays.
Lord,
how did this thread ever head in this direction.Ok,back to the subject.What was it? Bare's?
Al
Um. Evolution doesn't work th...oh, nevermind.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
Nice article.

I heard on KYW this morning someone hit a bear with their bike.

Guy

Y-BUC-BILL

Explorer
Mar 9, 2007
Bears have been sighted in every county in N.J.As to the Division transporting bears from North to South Jersey.Total rumers.The Division is spread very thin as to employe's.There is a no hiring in place.We need a Bear season.There is a big problem in the Northern part of our State.There will be a fatality at some point and time.