Bending or Breaking the rules

DeepXplor

Explorer
Nov 5, 2008
Jersey Shore
I know some Rangers and they told me that there is no way that they go back to the station to relieve themselves. Our law enforcement works that way. If you are a relative, neighbor, friend or a good looking chick, a cop will not give you a ticket. If they are in a good mood, you may get away with something. It's sad but true. I guess that the animals in the forest look around to see if there are no Rangers in site, before they pee.

mudboy dave

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
atco
opentrailsnj.org
I know some Rangers and they told me that there is no way that they go back to the station to relieve themselves. Our law enforcement works that way. If you are a relative, neighbor, friend or a good looking chick, a cop will not give you a ticket. If they are in a good mood, you may get away with something. It's sad but true. I guess that the animals in the forest look around to see if there are no Rangers in site, before they pee.

Ah gotta love the crookedness. It's all about the money and the Big Bad Badge atitude. Theyre is one state Park Police officer that I get along with pretty well. Shes a younger lady with blonde hair, I don't know her name, just know I run into her alot in Wharton.