Best thing I saw today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
This piney will be happy if Santa gives me her along with a week of crystal clear chilly days to hike the pines.:D
reallysweetpetitemerrick1.jpg

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
Did you take that picture?

Yes I did, I was in the Merrick area where I visited what was once a 150ft high landfill, turned into a park. My pics didnt come out that good, we had alot of brown haze and contrails.
So the girl was the best photo of the day.

The 2 other photos I took, notice the smog, it's getting like LA here.
smerrickviewofsmog.jpg

smerricksmog.jpg

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
Yeah the air quality in Manhattan is better. Prob because there is so much more traffic here! Is there a similar occurance in southern NJ I wonder, esp with the NJ Turnpike and a west wind.

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
I'm not sure I'd be happy if some random guy took my picture and posted it on the web. But then I'd probably never know about it :), and as I am not a pretty girl (or even a pretty guy), it ain't likely to happen.

But I will say you do have good taste.

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
I never take pictures of women, actually this was the first photo I have taken of "people on the street". I'd rather take pictures of trees of course, but there arent many trees in merrick.

LongIslandPiney

Explorer
Jan 11, 2006
It did look like a stalkers pic! But she was cute.

Actually the photo was cropped. It's not like I was following her, she was waiting for a cab and when my bus came I got on and that was it. A creep would have stuck around and missed his bus!
I aint missing my bus for a girl, or missing a trip into the pine barrens for a girl, unless of course she wants me to. Well the latter choice may be hard though, to give up a trip into the pines on a nice day...I dunno...:pigfly:

Status
Not open for further replies.