BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
So Uhhh, yeah. That's mine.

Hi everybody. Been a busy lad. Life has been Lifey.
This girl is a welcome addition.
Beach Permits only.... She's not a Pavement Princess, just not interested anymore in Pine Barrens Politics just to get a good ride in.
In the vastness of the Pine Barrens I can walk to a good picture from anywhere I can park a Aries K car.
Never say never though.
2014 JK.jpg

Attachments

• 2014 JK.jpg
    2014 JK.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 48
Reactions: Teegate and bobpbx

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
So Hey Bob and Scott,
Remember little Sammy that rode in the Redneck ride and Bob carried through a meadow...
24, Civil Engineer at Collier, bought a house like, this week, has his own band, has a 2019 Gen 6 Camaro worked to the Ass.
He's only, poor baby, had it up to 174 and it will pull close to a 8g turn. And has a wonderful lady in his life.

Jason is 19, Air Force but he's quite idealistic and has interests in law enforcement.
Chooses the play the field role, heavy into health and Gym built like a machine.
Drives a Ford Focus, both hands on the steering wheel obeys speed limits (mostly:))

They hang together tight as two brothers can be proud of each other's accomplishments, support each other's endevours, and make damned sure to keep a basketball in each car so on a whim they can stop anywhere and jump into a game or just shoot hoops one on one.

I sometimes gaze in wonder and tear up looking at them as they stand together.
I find myself looking at two strong, different men, at the same time they are one person.

I am blessed beyond words, and proud of these two wonderful young men.

bobpbx

Piney
Staff member
Oct 25, 2002
Pines; Bamber area
So Hey Bob and Scott,
Remember little Sammy that rode in the Redneck ride and Bob carried through a meadow...
24, Civil Engineer at Collier, bought a house like, this week, has his own band, has a 2019 Gen 6 Camaro worked to the Ass.
He's only, poor baby, had it up to 174 and it will pull close to a 8g turn. And has a wonderful lady in his life.

Jason is 19, Air Force but he's quite idealistic and has interests in law enforcement.
Chooses the play the field role, heavy into health and Gym built like a machine.
Drives a Ford Focus, both hands on the steering wheel obeys speed limits (mostly:))

They hang together tight as two brothers can be proud of each other's accomplishments, support each other's endevours, and make damned sure to keep a basketball in each car so on a whim they can stop anywhere and jump into a game or just shoot hoops one on one.

I sometimes gaze in wonder and tear up looking at them as they stand together.
I find myself looking at two strong, different men, at the same time they are one person.

I am blessed beyond words, and proud of these two wonderful young men.
That's great! Glad they grew up into fine young men. But no speeding!

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
Thank you sir,
Unfortunately Sam still has eyes on the 200mph mark.
He said at 174 there was still plenty more.

Lawd Hep me

Both enjoy being out on the water with me. Harder and harder to align those times to do it.
We all have full lives.