Bobpbx says "Someone Snatched The Nash"

RednekF350

Piney
Feb 20, 2004
Pestletown, N.J.
The D600 makes sense too because the steering wheel in the woods truck was unusually large, close to two feet in diameter.
Larger wheel, better leverage.
We had an F600 Ford and the larger steering wheel and air brake controls were the only difference inside the cab over a standard pickup.
This truck site has a few images including the interior of a 76 D600

http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...&sigr=12athe5r5&sigi=11k26r55s&sigb=135ejsbh0

LARGO

Piney
Sep 7, 2005
Pestletown
wooohooo!!! O.K. what did I win (does George have to buy me a beer at the Silver Fox)

Hmmmm,
To get out of that maybe I could play a card like I started pointing you in the right direction with some of my observations, however, you earned it fair & square, with or without help. Everyone brainstormed it, but you were the one who dug in and found it!
You the man! A drink on me at the Fox sounds good sir.
I'll stick with liquor and suggest you do the same. Unless, as far as your beer, how many times did you like it warmed and cooled before you drink it?

So you got the truck, What's the canister Sherlock?

g.

Hmmmm,
To get out of that maybe I could play a card like I started pointing you in the right direction with some of my observations, however, you earned it fair & square, with or without help. Everyone brainstormed it, but you were the one who dug in and found it!
You the man! A drink on me at the Fox sounds good sir.
I'll stick with liquor and suggest you do the same. Unless, as far as your beer, how many times did you like it warmed and cooled before you drink it?

So you got the truck, What's the canister Sherlock?

g.

You name the night and that will be all right!!! I'm there

Now I have to figure out what that tank/can is. If the can does not have a sealed lid where you fill it, It must have a pump with drafting principles. Drafting would pull the (whatever the can may contain) up from the base and out the discharge while keeping the pump itself primed. I think I have a good idea but I can not find images. I will keep digging.

I think I have the right idea.

closebutnocigar-1.jpg

oji

Piney
Jan 25, 2008
Browns Mills
Look at what I found.

I saw this in the corner of the Pemberton R/R Museum. I was told that individual forest firefighters carried water in them to help put out fires.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 221

MuckSavage

Explorer
Apr 1, 2005
Turnersville
An "Indian Pump" my grandfather had many lying around his garage. He mostly had larger oblong ones like this;

http://www.forestry-suppliers.com/product_pages/View_Catalog_Page.asp?mi=1579

He later acquired a small round model for us kids to play with. They all had leather shoulder straps & lacked a sealed lid. I remember getting a wet back while running around with it filled. The were not pressurized. You simply pulled the handle out (of the nozzle) and it would draw water. Compress the handle & it would dispense.