Burlington County bogs produce a bountiful crop

MarkBNJ

Piney
Jun 17, 2007
Long Valley, NJ
www.markbetz.net
Dragonfly, I really enjoyed the interview, as well as the one with Marilyn Schmidt. She has a fascinating background, and an amazing range of interests and skills. I guess that comes from a long and intellectually engaged life.

Dragonfly, I really enjoyed the interview, as well as the one with Marilyn Schmidt. She has a fascinating background, and an amazing range of interests and skills. I guess that comes from a long and intellectually engaged life.

I'm so glad to hear you've enjoyed both the interviews. I am privileged to know both Cliff and Marilyn. Marilyn is a real gem, and I say that with all due respect! She's ornery, intelligent (her little toe is smarter than I'll ever be!), savvy and kind. Then of course there's Pumpkin, the apple of her eye! We talk often, and after each conversation, I am amazed at her energy!

GermanG

Piney
Apr 2, 2005
Little Egg Harbor
People are meeting at the park at 9AM?

http://www.ocean.nj.us/parks/wellsmills.html

That's still the plan. I'll be there earlier. On a normal day I start work at 8:00 but tomorrow I have to get my son to Pinelands HS at 5:30 for his trip to his track meet in Jersey City. Since I'll be up already, I may just head to work early and take advantage of the "quiet time" to get some of that never-ending paperwork done.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
We are leaving here around 7:45 or so which should get us there by 9.

Guy