can you help me find these ruins?

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
i have a few more i cld post if anyone is interested, and some i removed because people (besides me) were in them. Most from 1969 thru the early 70's, about 50 years ago. I don't think any have as much historical value as the one above, though. Other photos of mine r scattered around this place (look under the furniture or even under the linoleum*).

Surprising how many of my lost toys and things worked their way under there when i was a little kid!
Make sure you put your name on them. If you for some reason are not able to do that send them to me and I will put on it what you want and send it back to you to post. You don't want to have to deal with not doing that.

Pan

Explorer
Jul 4, 2011
Arizona
Make sure you put your name on them. If you for some reason are not able to do that send them to me and I will put on it what you want and send it back to you to post. You don't want to have to deal with not doing that.

The way you do it on your photos? Can I do it to the photos that I've already posted here, or delete them and put my name-marked photos all in one place? Is there a way to search out the photos that I have already posted, like "Pan +attachment" or something?

Boyd

Administrator
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jul 31, 2004
Ben's Branch, Stephen Creek
Is there a way to search out the photos that I have already posted, like "Pan +attachment" or something?

Unfortunately, I don't think you can search for photos, Ben and I were discussing that awhile ago because another Xenforo forum I moderate has a nice feature for that. Ben checked it out and it was an expensive add-on feature. All you can do is find all of your posts (click on your name at the top right then click "your content".

Reactions: Pan