Can't view images

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL
This morning I am not able to view any images. In all of the posts I opened the images were all blank. Is this just me or are others having this issue.
Thanks

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
I would have to say it is on your end. I can see them all. Have you tried a different browser?

Can you see this?

IMG_3387.JPG

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL
Yes, I can see that image, upon further study, it may just be the images posted by NJchilihead under the Herp Fauna posts. If those are links to a website, my work could be blocking them.
Thanks

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL
My work must have just added shutterfly (it worked last week!) to the blocked website listings, as I can view the images from my phone. Sorry for the confusion.

Teegate

Administrator
Site Administrator
Sep 17, 2002
How would adding shutterfly effect you not seeing the photos on this site? Unless the person who posted the photos that you can't view uses shutterfly I would assume????

46er

Piney
Mar 24, 2004
Coastal NJ
My work must have just added shutterfly (it worked last week!) to the blocked website listings, as I can view the images from my phone. Sorry for the confusion.

That's your problem as the images NJchilihead posted are on Shutterfly. Time to find a new job :D

Reactions: smoke_jumper

imkms

Explorer
Feb 18, 2008
SJ and SW FL
How would adding shutterfly effect you not seeing the photos on this site? Unless the person who posted the photos that you can't view uses shutterfly I would assume????

The images in that post are links out to a shutterfly website, which must have just recently been added to the no fly zone on the Internet access filter system (websense). It may have been automatically included into the Entertainment or other blocked Category. This could have also been manually added/blocked if it was receiving a lot of hits from internal users. Hopefully pinebarrens.com avoids that same fate!

Reactions: Boyd

Pinesbucks

Explorer
Apr 15, 2013
I can't see a lot of pics on my work computer. I frequent quite a few forums. It all depends what site or storage place the individual user uploads the image from. Drives me batty but then I just walk outside look at it on my phone and all is well.